Looking for a way to help those affected by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias? Volunteer at ASLM!
You've come to the right place! Volunteering is a great way to get involved and help people in our community who are affected by Alzheimer's disease.
Our Volunteer Coordinator will work with you to determine a volunteer opportunity that is best-suited to you. We provide full training and ongoing support for all volunteer positions. New volunteers will receive a Volunteer Information Package and an orientation to the Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex™.
Click to see the impact our volunteers have!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Health promotion (Help out with public education programs and displays)
- Volunteer Companion Program
- Social Recreation Programs (Participate in Food for Thought, Artful Minds, Generation Link, the Intergenerational Choir and/or Our Garden Club)
- Special events and fundraising (Volunteer for the Walk for Memories, Cabin Fever Reliever Dinner & Auction, Annual Conference, etc, or join one of our planning committees)
- Serving on the Board of Directors for either the Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex or the Alzheimer Foundation London and Middlesex
- General office administrative duties (Help out around the office!)
For more information on volunteering opportunities,
contact Jen Hale, Volunteer Services Coordinator.
Download the Volunteer Application Form
Volunteers are required to commit to a mininum 6 month period.
**All Social Recreation and Volunteer Companion volunteers require a Vulnerable Sector Police Check.
Click here for the 2017 recipient of the Jan Greene Award for Outstanding Volunteerism.