Monthly giving is an easy and convenient way to support the work we do, every month!
Your dependable monthly gift allows us to plan ahead, so that any gift, large or small, makes an ongoing difference in the lives of those living with dementia. We will mail you a tax receipt at the end of the year for your cumulative donations.
Benefits to You
- You make one decision: Your gift keeps working month after month to support a cause you believe in.
- Giving is more convenient: Once you've signed up, your donation becomes automatic until you advise us otherwise.
- It is affordable: Giving smaller monthly gifts of $10 or $20 or any amount you choose, is an affordable way to support the Society's work all year round.
- You receive a single tax receipt: You will receive one cumulative tax receipt after the end of the calendar year.
When you Support the Alzheimer Society with a monthly gift, you:
- Ensure sustainability: a predictable source of income that we can depend on every month means that we have the resources we need to support our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s.
- Help us plan: your monthly donation gives the Society a greater ability to get involved in long-term projects.
- Save us money: Monthly donations mean less paperwork and administration, so it is the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method of giving.
To set up your monthly gift please contact Leslie Rand, Fund Development Manager at email@example.com or call 519-680-2404 ext. 230.