The Weldon Family Welcome and Resource Centre
The Weldon Family Welcome and Resource Centre is open to the public and includes the following materials:
- Lending library of books and videos
- Research journals and periodicals
- Children’s library
- Community resource information
- Sensory stimulation library with games and activities
- Internet kiosk
Visitors can consult reference works, view videos, borrow materials and obtain free information on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
Access to the Collection
- The Resource Centre is open from 8:30 to 4:30, Monday to Friday.
- Most resources can be loaned out at no charge.
- A maximum of 3 items are allowed on loan at any one time.
- Borrowers are responsible for returning loaned materials in good condition.
- Loans are for 3 weeks. Renewals may be available upon request.
- Borrowers will be charged for unreturned or damaged materials.
To check on availablity of, or to reserve a title, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials and furniture for the Resource and Referral Centre generously funded by The Walter J. Blackburn Foundation.