About Anything for Alzheimer’s
As social distancing and physical isolation became a part of our daily routines, we began to understand the overwhelming feelings of loss and loneliness being separated from the community can bring us—feelings that people living with dementia experience in their normal, day-to-day lives.
Host a virtual or in-person social gathering fundraiser that promotes the importance of socializing, staying in touch, and building strong, positive relationships while being apart.
If organizing an in-person fundraising event, please adhere to all COVID-19 public health guidelines.
‘Kili Kickin’ Dementia’ raised funds for AlzSWP by climbing Mount Kilimanjaro
Online fundraising has advantages.
- Provides donors with a fast and secure method to give.
- Provides donors with instant electronic tax receipts.
- Can increase event donations. Did you know that online donations are typically twice that of offline donations?
- Allows people to share why they are raising money for the Alzheimer Society through personal web pages.
- Provides easy access to information about event logistics.