Dementia Friendly Community Innovator
Individuals, businesses, organizations, community groups and municipal governments who wish to share their innovative dementia-friendly ideas and initiatives will be interested in pursuing this option.
Innovators can also be Friends and Supporters!
What dementia-friendly practices, services or activities have you done or are you doing that you’d like to share with others in our community?
Here are a few points to consider:
- Have you included persons with lived experience in developing the innovation? Who else was involved?
- What “problem (or issue)” were you trying to address? (Was the problem brought forward by a person living with dementia and/or a care partner?)
- What was the problem?
- How did you respond to the problem?
- What was the result?
- How will you sustain it?
How to submit your innovation:
- Submit a short video (3 min max). Be sure to address the questions above. OR
- Submit a short story (max 500 words) and image to include with your story. Be sure to address the questions above.
Your submission will be reviewed for inclusion. We will contact you if we have any questions and notify you when the submission has been posted. Submissions may also be promoted through our social media channels.